Sammy Hagar & The Circle Featuring
Michael Anthony, Jason Bonham and Vic Johnson
Special Guest Night Ranger
Tuesday, Nov. 14
Gates open 5:30 p.m.
Show starts 7:00 p.m.
Coachman Park, 301 Drew St.
**The Event is Rain or Shine**
Dos and Don'ts for Sammy Hagar & The Circle:
The following items and practices are not permitted at this event:
- No pets, except assistance animals
- NO grills or open flames of any kind
- NO alcohol
- NO illegal drugs/substances
- NO glass containers or bottles
- NO coolers, food or drinks
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO chains and wallet chains
- NO signs larger than 8 1/2 x 11 inches
- NO Frisbees
- NO laser lights/pointers/pens
- NO professional cameras (no zoom/detachable lens or video)
- NO flash photography
- NO iPads
- NO GoPro's or GoPro equipment
- NO selfie sticks
- NO drones
- NO unauthorized vendors
- NO tents, canopies or umbrellas
- NO audio/video recording devices
- NO throwing objects such as footballs, Frisbee’s, etc.
- NO in-line skating, skateboarding
- NO CHAIRS
- NO littering
- NO personal fireworks
DO bring for Sammy Hagar & The Circle:
- Medium sized bags and backpacks (max dimensions:16.7" x 13" x 8.5")
- Small pocket umbrellas
- Lawn Cushion or Blankets
- One (1) factory sealed bottle of water no larger than 20 ounces per person is permitted
The Parks & Recreation Department regularly takes photos of participants in our classes, special events, and other recreational activities. The photos are for Department use and may be used in presentations, brochures, and fliers. If you do not wish to have your picture taken, please tell the photographer.
The City of Clearwater assumes no responsibility for personal injury or loss of personal property while using City facilities or participating in recreation activities.