Park Usage Permits
Organizations and individuals who wish to hold any organized activity at City owned park.
Applications, and all permit fees, must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. Arrangements for credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) payments will be communicated once the application is reviewed and processed
Park Usage Permit Applications are only required for events that meet 1 or more of the following criteria:
- Event has 50- 150 people
- Event has an inflatable (bounce house)
- Event involves the use of a bathroom ( Cherry Harris Park, Glen Oaks Park, Wood Gate Park, Marymont Park)
- Event is generating income from attendees
Examples of events that require a Park Usage Permit:
- birthday parties
- family gathering
- fitness class
*if your event exceeds any of the above criteria please click here for our Special Event Application.
*Once the committee has reviewed your application, you may be required to submit a Special Events Application*
Your Application will not be processed until the following are complete:
- All of the fields in the application have been filled out
- You have sent your non-refundable $50 fee to 706 N Missouri Ave. Clearwater, Fl 33755 within 5 business days of submitting application
Please make all checks payable to the City of Clearwater.
Attn: Special Events
1160 Seminole St
Clearwater, FL 33755
Special Events Office