Pier 60 Permit
Organizations and individuals who wish to hold any organized activity in the Pier 60 Pavilion will need to fill out a Pier 60 Application form below.
The following terms and conditions are provided to assist in the completion of the application:
- Upon request, liability insurance and/or a statement of “hold harmless” must be submitted to Risk Management for review prior to approval of this application
- Application for the rental of the Pier 60 Pavilion pertains only to the designated pavilion space. Renters should provide their own tables, chairs, and any other additional equipment
- Power: Standard electrical service consists of 110-volt outlet *extra fee
- The hanging of anything from the Pavilion structure is strictly prohibited, except light weight cloth or paper signs or banners may be suspended after receiving prior approval from the City. The user group assumes all responsibility and risks associated with the said sign or banner. The user is responsible for hanging and removing banners and/or signs and providing their own ladders. Climbing or walking on the structure is prohibited
- Any changes after issuance of the permit letter must be approved
- Alcohol is prohibited
- The sale of food and/or beverages is prohibited
- Cooking is prohibited
The non-refundable application processing service fee of $100 must be submitted within 5 business days of submitting your application. Once your application has been reviewed by the committee, you may be required to fill out a Special Events Application.
Please make all checks payable to the City of Clearwater.
Attn: Anne Gilbert
706 N. Missouri Ave
Clearwater, FL 33755
Special Events Office