Special Event Permits
Organizations and individuals who wish to hold any organized activity (concert, sporting activity, rally, parade, fireworks, arts and crafts show, etc.) involving the use of, or having impact upon public property, public facilities, parks, sidewalks or streets within the city limits, will need to fill out a Special Event Permit Application (below) for review and approval by the Special Events Committee.
Special Event Permit Applications are only required for events that meet 1 or more of the following criteria:
- Event has 150 people or more
- Event has amplified sound
- Event involves use of, or impact upon public property, public facilities, parks, sidewalks, or streets within city limits
- Event is generating income from attendees
*if your event does not meet any of the above criteria, please visit our Park Usage Application.
Your Application will not be processed until the following are complete:
- All of the fields in the application have been filled out
- You have sent your NON-REFUNDABLE $200 fee to 706 N Missouri Avenue Clearwater, Fl 33755 within 5 business days of submitting application
- You have attached/emailed a site map along with your application